Organic foods are the ultimate agricultural products of the farming industry, which aren’t used any human-made chemicals, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, and fertilizers for their production stage.
Are Organic Foods Healthier?
All the foods which are labeled as “Organic” don’t indicate that it’s healthy always. The reason for that is, even organic foods contain high calories, salt, fat, and sugar. If you really want more calories, fat, or sugar for your daily routine, then those foods would be fine. It totally depends on the foods that you are buying and according to your requirement. Since, we know organic foods don’t contain any human-made chemicals, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, and fertilizers would be better than non-organic foods.
Organic Foods Benefits
However, organic foods give you more benefits than non-organic foods because organic foods have more nutrients, vitamins, and chemical-free.
- Organic foods GMOs free – Almost, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) foods have altered DNAs. It’ll make allergies for people.
- Fresh foods – Because, it doesn’t contain any chemicals to make it last longer. Therefore, we can eat those organic foods without any hesitation.
- Organic milk and meat contain high nutrients – Researches show that 50 percent higher nutrients contain than conventional meat and milk.
Organic Foods For Babies Or Toddlers
Babies or toddlers don’t have a completely developed immune system like adults. Therefore, as discussed above non-organic foods will be a threat for babies or toddlers. They have more exposure to easily get affected by chemicals, GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, and fertilizers.
Organic Foods Pros And Cons
- Organic foods are free of harmful chemicals, GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, and fertilizers.
- Environment-friendly – less water pollution than the making of conventional foods.
- Organic foods contain a high nutrient value compared with conventional foods.
- Organic foods taste better.
- Animal friendly.
- Hydrogenated fat-free.
- Organic foods are typically expensive.
- Organic foods have a shorter shelf life when compared with conventional foods.
- Still may contain a minimal chemical level.
Organic foods almost give you good benefits when compared with conventional foods. But it depends on your requirements. Organic foods will not always healthy, because some of the organic foods contain high sugar, fats, calories, and salts which may harmful to your body. Therefore, according to my opinion, we need to consider those facts as well. Also, the process of making organic foods would be environment-friendly and eco-friendly. Since less chemical usage, it will help to reduce water pollution and save animals.